The MAJESTIK 2 has 4 control buttons and two switches:
- The Gain which regulates the level of the overdrive.
- The Boost which regulates the mediums (Gain and Boost interact together).
- The Tone which regulates the overall tone of the pedal.
- The Level which adjusts the output level of the pedal.
- A switch Mids located between the Boost and the Tone will add roundness to your sound.
- At the top between the Gain and the Level a switch which will allow you to choose between two voicings.Just above is a bi-color green / red LED which will tell you which channel you are playing on.
This pedal will allow you to go from a simple boost to a powerful overdrive while respecting the character of your instrument.She will be very comfortable on Blues Texans tones ... .
HAMMOND1590Baluminumcasingensuresthe shielding of theelectronic card.
Audio components(carbonresistors, capacitorsPanasonicCF andSMF). 4-layer printed circuit with metallized holes with ground plane on all layers ensuring the best possible signal / noise ratio. Truebypass,Neutrikjacks,potentiometersAlpha16 mm.
The operating LED indicator is integrated into the switch and brings a modern touch.
External 9 V DC standard power supply (not supplied) (negative in the center).